Sunday 27 July 2008

That's more like it...




I'm really getting the hang of this now! Highlight of the month was my 'Roots' trip (or rather Dad revisiting his youth!).

We - together with Julius - went to Stamford Hill, Clapton, Hackney and Whitechapel (and even had time to check on the progress of the Olympic build!). We saw his old schools, home, workplaces and even a school he taught at for 6 months - it was, I suppose, quite interesting but perked up when we found a Macdonalds.

I saw Romeo & Juliet at the Regents Park Open Air Theatre - lots of kissing, violence and Dad drinking wine! - and did another walk, this time from Crystal Palace to Streatham (a mere 4 miles) .

Now, I'm told it really hots up! After August, when we're away a lot, we get into more 'stuff' - including my Community Care project, training for a 5km run with Mum and, possibly, some clay pigeon shooting! Pip Pip.

No comments: