Tuesday 30 September 2008

September....


We certainly got back into the swing of things. We did a family trip to Portobello Road Market and Notting Hill - can't see what all the fuss is about.

We did our 11th Walk (out of 15) from Wimbledon Common to Richmond Park. On the way, we passed this golf club where every golfer has to wear a red top. Cool. In spite of that, it was probably the 'prettiest' walk so far although it was 8 and a half miles all-in.

Two other interesting projects were also started. I am helping in a regular 'Community Care' project at our synagogue - this basically involves talking to and helping older people who have various mental / physical problems. It was a good experience (my Dad says).

Also, Dad (on mum's 'suggestion') is moving his office to an outdoor garden building (yet to be built) and I have drawn two possible designs for him - one internal and one external. I'm not sure whether I should put a bed in there!

October looks even busier!

No comments: