Tuesday 30 December 2008

A great December





Wow - what a great month! Firstly I went clay pigeon shooting with Grandpa and dad - and I got the best score!!!!!

Then I did the last two sections of my walk around London - the first was with John, Sue and Freddie Smithers and that was a really glorious day, while the second was a bit emotional (or so Dad said) when we walked the last 5 miles to where we strarted in Hendon Park - and dad gave me a PSP 3000! Brilliant.

I also did some more Community Care and started a new project. Life Skills / Management - whatever that is - and has so far included erecting our new Conservatory shelving and getting a duvet into its cover. He's also threatening to drop me off and make me find my own way home with just £5.

The bad news is that Mum's secret project turns out to be a course in line-dancing - but the good news is that I've got my driving lesson tomorrow with John Smithers (one of my godfathers).

No comments: